- Rely on Ben Walsh’s bestselling approach to navigate through the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History syllabuses
- Deepen understanding through engaging text to build the content knowledge required, and abundant source material that ensures practice of source evaluation skills.
- Develop analytical skills through carefully designed Focus Tasks on all the Focus Points or Key Questions from the syllabus.
- Remember historical facts through memorable diagrams and timelines.
- Consolidate learning with Exam Focus features suggesting how to tackle exam-style questions.
Covers Core Content Option B ‘The 20th century: International Relations since 1919’ and selected depth studies: Germany, 1918-45; Russia, 1905-41; The USA, 1919-41.