Cambridge International AS and A Level Accounting Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for full syllabus coverage.
Cambridge Assessment International Education
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education
Deliver the syllabus with confidence with an accessible and clear approach offering separate sections for AS and A Level, and content structured to the syllabus.
– Engage students with a course that’s written for international students and includes suitable content and language levels
– Encourage progress with each level clearly distinguished
– Prepare students for assessment with interactive tests and past examination questions
- A wide range of case studies, picked from around the world help students place Business and Economic knowledge into real, global contexts
- Maths Moments and detailed worked examples aid students understanding of the types of calculations they are required to learn
- Key terms, study tips, summaries and expert tips are easily identifiable throughout each of the books, enhancing understanding and highlighting important information
- Plenty of examination questions, including those from past papers give students the opportunity to practise what they have learnt and prepare for
- Chapter overviews and learning outcomes explain what should be covered by the end of the topic so students can check their progress
see some pages